• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryland just hired Kevin Sumlin as Tight Ends coach. Would you have been happy if Wake had hired him as a WR's coach?

Yeah. He had very good head coach records at Houston and A&M. No idea how that translates to WR coach but it’s worth the risk.

I thought she said "get kit kats from my father" but it's "kick ass from my father" which I guess makes more sense

President Brandon has failed to invite the National Champion Georgia Bulldogs to The White House for the second consecutive year.

President Brandon has invited the Dawgs to The White House.

Even Brandon Miller thinks this guy is a fucking idiot. Fortunately, we now know that you just can’t be responsible for what these players do when they aren’t with the team.

As awful as the situation is, what should be the professional consequences of 2 misdemeanor charges? Especially ones likely to be plead down into one guilty plea for a lesser crime or a pretrial diversion program?

As awful as the situation is, what should be the professional consequences of 2 misdemeanor charges? Especially ones likely to be plead down into one guilty plea for a lesser crime or a pretrial diversion program?
Well it’s the NFL so obviously there won’t be any consequences because money.

“He’s a great young man who made a terrible decision and is heartbroken blah blah fucking blah”

Further evidence that UGA is an out of control program.
SEC Coaches can't be expected to control what their players do outside of practice time. Apparently that philosophy extends to former players and also recruiting staff.

I guess I didn't grow up in enough of a redneck environment, but does anybody else find it odd that he was racing a girl? Seems like racing is a dude's thing, Danica Patrick aside.

Back