• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abster and SkyDiving are going full TheBiff. Never go full TheBiff.

Abster and SkyDiving are going full TheBiff. Never go full TheBiff.

LOL. I didn't say they would win. I said they might give a few of the bottom feeders a run for the money. Huge difference.

In other news, who will be Nebraska's next HC and does that job have near the appeal it did 20 years ago? I say not close.

Lots of outs on the statement.

For real, though…am I crazy or are they just incredibly talented? They had 15 players drafted last year. That’s nuts.

Georgia would get skull fucked by any NFL team. Let's not kid ourselves with this nonsense.

Between listening to the ESPNU Radio version of RedZone and the UNC crew earlier today, it’s amazing how many fucking yahoo pbp announcers there are. Stan Cotten so much better than most.

LOL. I didn't say they would win. I said they might give a few of the bottom feeders a run for the money. Huge difference.

In other news, who will be Nebraska's next HC and does that job have near the appeal it did 20 years ago? I say not close.

UGA would lose by 20+ to any NFL team. Also Matt Campbell is next Nebraska head coach.

Why would Matt Campbell take the Nebraska job?

How many if you thought the App vs UNC game looked a lot like our last 2 games vs UNC?

Is Matt Campbell ever actually offered all the jobs he’s rumored for or does he keep turning them down?

Nebraska is not an attractive job. One of the least attractive in the SEC and Big Ten.

Back