• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the camera angle always this low in the Carrier Dome? It’s like watching from the sideline.

Malik Cunningham looking pretty pedestrian so far just like Devin Leary.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen an offensive lineman called for targeting before. GJGE Louisville.

What happened to the Duke’s Mayo Classic? They have NCA&T vs NC Central only? I recall they had both a HBCU game (maybe this one?) in addition to Clemson Georgia last year.

They played App St. vs. ECU in the Duke's Mayo undercard last year (on Thursday night before the Georgia/Clemson game).

What happened to the Duke’s Mayo Classic? They have NCA&T vs NC Central only? I recall they had both a HBCU game (maybe this one?) in addition to Clemson Georgia last year.

Millennials stopped buying mayo, so Duke’s had to cut back.

Must be Gen Z because a lot of hip restaurants are serving Duke’s. I assume a lotta millennials running those kitchens.

Back