• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Doesn’t matter?

No. It didn’t matter if he was out of bounds with 1 second in the clock or in bounds with 1 or 2 seconds on the clock. Either way they were going to get one more play, and the refs spent 10 minutes looking at it. The announcers mentioned some sort of possible 10 second run off that wasn’t applied anyway, so I’m just not sure wtf they were doing.

No. It didn’t matter if he was out of bounds with 1 second in the clock or in bounds with 1 or 2 seconds on the clock. Either way they were going to get one more play, and the refs spent 10 minutes looking at it. The announcers mentioned some sort of possible 10 second run off that wasn’t applied anyway, so I’m just not sure wtf they were doing.

I've come to the opinion (after this weekend) that there are a lot of not-intelligent people making good money calling college football games.

Felt like a game between two mediocre teams that we won’t remember at all later in the season.

Only noteworthy because of it was the only game of the day (and played at the Superdome).

Yeah. It’s quite possible neither team gets over 7 wins. I thought both QBs were decent and there are some good players on both teams.

Felt like a game between two mediocre teams that we won’t remember at all later in the season.

Only noteworthy because of it was the only game of the day (and played at the Superdome).

Only reason these two teams get the publicity that they get is their name and history. The actually football played tonight was a bunch of mediocrity that will get exposed as the regular season goes on.

Probably so. Regardless, I am happy that a middling ACC team beat a middling team from the SEC.

It was week one for LSU with a new coach and they played like dogshit for three quarters and still nearly put the game into OT. I think they'll get better as the season progresses. FSU has had going on three years to get to this point (mediocre).

I would also think that Brian Kelly's first game at LSU is noteworthy.

Cincinnati canceled its home and home with State set to start next year. Cited moving to the Big 12 as the reason.

It was week one for LSU with a new coach and they played like dogshit for three quarters and still nearly put the game into OT. I think they'll get better as the season progresses. FSU has had going on three years to get to this point (mediocre).

I would also think that Brian Kelly's first game at LSU is noteworthy.

“Noteworthy” was a poor word choice from me, but I was drunk.

My main point is that neither FSU nor LSU looked good.

And now LSU has 3 games in a row that they should win, so we won’t really know about them until October.

Brian Kelly obviously has a pretty strong track record, but he might be such a poor fit at LSU that he crashes and burns.

Yeah, I'll be perfectly happy if LSU goes 6-7 and loses to UCF in the Gasparilla Bowl.

302436734_1221457675086706_6215528338040513913_n.jpg

:bowrofl:

Both UNC and Moo-U won because the other teams choked. Chip-shot FG and a 3 yard pass to a WIDE open receiver. The fact that NCSU moves up in the polls is an absolute joke.

If ECU had our second-string kicker they win the game

How hot will Scott Satterfield's seat get if Louisville loses at UCF Friday night with the whole nation watching ?

Satterfield was obviously good at App. What happened in Louvul?

Satterfield was obviously good at App. What happened in Louvul?

We may hate to admit it, but App is a pretty good program, in other words it's not a hard place to have success. They are one of the best lower tier FBS programs, got to respect that.

Back