• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fucking shitballs are the tar holes and pack both going to steal these games by a g-d single point?! There is no God.

Is this the worst possible outcome?

Both UNC and NC State get lucky as hell to escape with wins.

Both look like garbage and do nothing to convince anyone that the ACC is any good as a conference.

Based on boards history, I was told App goes for the tie in these situations.

You know, this is kind of perfect. Both teams will be brought back down to earth (especially State, but the Maye hype was starting to get annoying) and the ACC can save face.

Perfect world, internal turmoil will create staff issues as rumors flare of turnover at key positions. Both team’s confidence will slowly deteriorate leading up to our respective games and we will curb stomp these SOBs and drop 10 TDs on both.

Why is announcer saying this is over? 8 point game. Also UNC should have gone down on return.

Not great play by unc to score there. Give App a (admittedly slim) chance and penalty makes it (a tad) easier.

it always blows my mind how clueless some college football announcers are about the rudimentary mechanics of the game. UNC scoring there gives ASU a slim chance to tie.

In other news..... UNC has ABSOLUTELY NO DAMN DEFENSE. NONE

it always blows my mind how clueless some college football announcers are about the rudimentary mechanics of the game. UNC scoring there gives ASU a slim chance to tie.

These UNC/App State announcers are absolutely awful. Have no clue.

Back