• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deion's son Sheduer Sanders is 18-20 for 170 yards and 3 TDs against FAMU. He started out with 17 straight completions. FAMU's QB is doing worse vs. Jackson St. than he did against UNC.

Deion's son Sheduer Sanders is 18-20 for 170 yards and 3 TDs against FAMU. He started out with 17 straight completions. FAMU's QB is doing worse vs. Jackson St. than he did against UNC.

In fairness, it sounds like Jackson State may have a defense. UNC clearly has none.

Sheduer Sanders is up to 23-25 for 227 yards and 4 TDs. Puts Drake Mays' 29-37 for 294 yards and 5 TDs in context.

I just wagered on FSU +4.5.

At a neighborhood pool party and everyone here thinks LSU wins by 10+.

That’s right up my alley.

UNC fans behind me at the App game we’re convinced that Maye is better/more talented than Howell. I suggested it might be a bit early to make that declaration. I also can’t wait for our receivers to face that secondary. Woof.

Blown away the line for this was only LSU -4, but what do I know.

That’s about the most Florida Statiest start I can think of on the first play.

Give up a big QB run and add on a personal foul.

I can’t believe I let my brother talk me into betting on LSU, I hate them and Brian Kelly so much.

Lol fuck Brian Kelly. Maybe he’ll get so mad he’ll force a student manager to work outside during a hurricane and kill another one.

It sucks that ND seems to have a likable coach now. That shouldn’t be allowed.

It sucks that ND seems to have a likable coach now. That shouldn’t be allowed.

Agreed. But I gave him one shot to win me over by beating Ohio State and he didn't do it.

Back