• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worth mentioning that Wake has covered the spread in 2 straight games, there will be no fucking excuse for us to drop in the polls

Anybody else watching Scott Frost get fired in real time?
He sure looked like a guy that thought he was not going to coach another game on that field when it was ending. Do they make a move the week of the Oklahoma game, might not be a bad time actually?

Last edited:
Worth mentioning that Wake has covered the spread in 2 straight games, there will be no fucking excuse for us to drop in the polls

How many teams are 2-0 straight up and ATS as double digit favorites including one road game? Off the top of my head, it can't be that many.

Firing him now instead of saving $7.5M is Scott Frost levels of stupid. OU is next week, but they have a bye after that before Rutgers on Oct 1. Paying an extra $7.5M for two games?

App got $1.5M? Yeah, so I guess that's why ACC teams play G5 road games.

Look I said my FIL was a Nebraska fan, I didn't say he was smart.

Oh I wasn't criticizing him. I wouldn't put it past Nebraska to do it. It's not like they have anything better to spend money on in Nebraska apparently.

Oh I wasn't criticizing him. I wouldn't put it past Nebraska to do it. It's not like they have anything better to spend money on in Nebraska apparently.

Oh yeah, that's the thing. I'm sure there's a critical mass of wealthy Nebraskans who would pay $7.5m to fire Frost a week or two early.

As for my FIL, I actually think he's a pretty smart guy but he's definitely been hitting the bottle tonight ;)

BYU missed a FG to beat Baylor at the end of regulation.

The Baylor kicker missed the OT FG worse than the BYU kicker's miss.

RGIII working hard to give an unbiased call here.

The BYU kicker missed again!

This is hilarious. Still tied 20-20.

BYU wins 26-20 in 2OT

Last edited:
Back