• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly don’t know why people still watch the NFL other than fantasy and gambling. It is sooooo boring. You can also play fantasy and gamble on CFB btw.
Give everything I got on saturdays and then just turn red zone on to degen bet on Sunday. Couldn’t imagine ending my weekend emotionally invested in an NFL game.

First 15.5 minutes of GT/UVA have featured 4 turnovers, a pick 6, a blocked punt, a missed XP, and a hearty number of 15 yard penalties. Can’t wait to play these Coastal teams more often.

GT has gone 3 and out on all 5 drives this second half and has a total of 5 offensive yards….

Yet somehow only down 7 lol

I’m so thankful that we don’t have to deal with such shenanigans like this anymore

Tech’s backup QB can’t even get rid of the ball for an incompletion most of the time. And incompletions are his specialty.

Anyone else excited about the 3-5-5 format? I sure as hell am.

We get 38% of our ACC schedule as a head start toward the ACCCG. Surely, our staff can figure out the remaining 62%.

This GT backup is fucking terrible. The middle-aged State walk-on from Charleston Southern is even better.

I don't think I've ever seen a QB just run out of bounds on the last play of the game. Surprised they didn't spike the ball and regroup there.

GaTech receiver with offensive face mask on the same play as DPI.

Back