• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't this game start before State-UNC ended? It's 11:32.
Yep. This game has been long as hell. Tons of penalties, tons of incompletions, and tons of points.

Edited to add several reviews also.

Well the refs call a huge penalty when there wasn’t one and miss a huge one when there was one. Seems about right.

Wow. FSU wins on a make-up no call.

This is just going to make it more fun when FSU goes 6-6 next year.

I’m probably an idiot when it comes to these things, but how is Anthony Richardson projected no. 2 overall by some mock drafts? Dude is air mailing passes out of bounds to wide open receivers.

People have Richardson ahead of Young/Stroud?

I’m probably an idiot when it comes to these things, but how is Anthony Richardson projected no. 2 overall by some mock drafts? Dude is air mailing passes out of bounds to wide open receivers.
Because he’ll perform well in the underwear Olympics and the NFL cares more about that than actual talent.

Same reason people keep looking at Will Levi's and thinking he should be a top draft pick. Hopium that somehow NFL prep and practice will magically undo 4 years of mediocrity.

In a copycat NFL where Josh Allen is arguably the best player, teams look at the physical tools of Richardson (size, athleticism, cannon arm) and think they can make him into a QB... Forgetting the little detail that he has zero accuracy and makes terrible decisions.

Back