• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t this game start at 7:30? Feels like it’s going to be a 5 hour game.

I still have not squared how in the hell we went into FSU and scored 28 unanswered points but looked like a totally different team against NCSU and UNC. Just don't get it.

I played sports and understand there are ebbs and flows to a season but it's still hard to digest this season's performance.
How the hell did this UF team lose to Vandy last week?

Can't be sliding into the endzone, man.

SEC Schools Ranked by Desirability for Charlotte High School Students:

1. Georgia
2. Auburn
3. South Carolina
4. Alabama
5. Ole Miss
6. Tennessee
7. Vanderbilt
8. Florida
9. Kentucky
10. Everybody else

SEC Schools Ranked by Admission Difficulty for Charlotte Students:

1. Vanderbilt
2. Georgia
3. Auburn
4. South Carolina
5. Tennessee
6. Florida
7. Alabama
8. Ole Miss
9. Kentucky
10. Everybody Else

What in the actual fuck is this bullshit?

I mean, I can't speak to the first list (mostly because nobody cares)... But the 2nd list is pure BiffTannen troll job.

The list goes:

1- Vandy

2- Florida

3 - Georgia

4-??? = WGAF?

I mean, I can't speak to the first list (mostly because nobody cares)... But the 2nd list is pure BiffTannen troll job.

The list goes:

1- Vandy

2- Florida

3 - Georgia

4-??? = WGAF?
This is correct. Those are literally the 3 good schools in the SEC. Texas will bring it to 4.

Yeah, but Florida's heading in the wrong direction and they're just gaming the rankings. Georgia's better now in every way, especially on the desirability index.

Yeah, but Florida's heading in the wrong direction and they're just gaming the rankings. Georgia's better now in every way, especially on the desirability index.
That's classic SEC fan BS. "They're cheating. We're doing it the right way."

Florida may eventually be hurt by the governor hamstringing professors there. We’ll see.

I obviously haven’t been paying too much attention but when did FSU become good? We beat them pretty thoroughly and they looked awful

Back