• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having attended the state heel game——I am even more upset we didn’t beat either team but esp unc.

That football game could not have ended any better. It was sweet seeing all those UNC fans have their hearts ripped out, not once but twice

Man, I hate UNC a ton, but State really feels like our biggest rival lately. I didn’t want to see either of them win (and State actually cares about us unlike Carolina). I can’t imagine actively rooting for State in a game other than maybe an OOC one. It also would have helped our division standing had State lost. I think I’m one of the few that actually cares about that though.

Yeah. Division standing definitely doesn’t matter at this point.

Seeing Mack Brown lose a heartbreaker is way more satisfying than division standing after WF shit the bed in Nov

We lost to both of them. UNC is already in the ACC Championship which blows. Would’ve at least liked seeing State wind up a measly 7-5 after thinking they were going to win the national championship preseason. Also would’ve been nice to wind up in a better bowl than them which is less likely now.

I just think many of us who went to school in the post-ACC expansion age don’t care about UNC in football nearly as much as State because we haven’t played them a ton.

Back