• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We lost to both of them. UNC is already in the ACC Championship which blows. Would’ve at least liked seeing State wind up a measly 7-5 after thinking they were going to win the national championship preseason. Also would’ve been nice to wind up in a better bowl than them which is less likely now.

I just think many of us who went to school in the post-ACC expansion age don’t care about UNC in football nearly as much as State because we haven’t played them a ton.
The good news is State isnt winning a Natty. The great news is Maye isn't winning the Heisman

That's not a slide, but they should call it one. I think Travis gets in if he stays upright. Hell of a play. One of the best I've seen all year.

I still have not squared how in the hell we went into FSU and scored 28 unanswered points but looked like a totally different team against NCSU and UNC. Just don't get it.

I played sports and understand there are ebbs and flows to a season but it's still hard to digest this season's performance.

I still have not squared how in the hell we went into FSU and scored 28 unanswered points but looked like a totally different team against NCSU and UNC. Just don't get it.

I played sports and understand there are ebbs and flows to a season but it's still hard to digest this season's performance.
I was just thinking the same thing.

I never buy ND and USC as rivals. No alums probably even know each other.

Just as hard to understand how FSU turned their season around. They look completely different now compared to how they started the season.

Man, I hate UNC a ton, but State really feels like our biggest rival lately. I didn’t want to see either of them win (and State actually cares about us unlike Carolina). I can’t imagine actively rooting for State in a game other than maybe an OOC one. It also would have helped our division standing had State lost. I think I’m one of the few that actually cares about that though.

I always treat the UNC-State football game like the Duke-UNC basketball game. I want the home team to lose in the most heartbreaking way possible. So tonight was good for that.

Man, Carolina Twitter is very butthurt tonight. Post game presser by the Finley kid was funny. UNC really is the worst

Back