• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha didn’t even check the wording in the official site. That is indeed how they word it.

The victory marked Wake Forest's 12th-straight win over a non-conference opponent, which is the second longest streak in the country.

College football isn’t about winning games, just championships and TV deals.

It is actually about TV deals and branding. The Big 10 and the SEC are better at selling their brand and convincing people that they are the best leagues. At least the SEC has won championships from multiple schools in the past decade.

That’s kind of week considering we scheduled UNC-CH instead of another out of conference P5 team and we lost twice.

Wake won in 2019 (and it wasn’t our only non conference P5 game in ‘21, although the other was Vandy).
Lol, yeah we beat fucking Rutgers in the bowl game. UNC-CH was the only scheduled P5 opponent in a Non-ACC game in 2021, and we lost. It’s just another example of how terrible our schedules have been.

Our out of conference scheduling is improving at least with Miss, Purdue, and Maryland in coming years. See you in the Grove, Biff.

I’ve never fully understood the ‘tv markets.’ for example, Maryland delivers a certain market, but if nobody is watching because they suck ass, then do they actually deliver a market?

I know how much you people like flyovers.

Honestly, that’s how low they all should be. That plane was still at least 500 feet above the stadium. Absolutely no issue. I think it’s so stupid when you get a flyover of five F-15’s or something like that and they’re 3,000 feet above the stadium going 250 mph. Just worthless. Let ‘em fly fast and low, the way they were meant to.

Honestly, that’s how low they all should be. That plane was still at least 500 feet above the stadium. Absolutely no issue. I think it’s so stupid when you get a flyover of five F-15’s or something like that and they’re 3,000 feet above the stadium going 250 mph. Just worthless. Let ‘em fly fast and low, the way they were meant to.

People always drastically overestimate how low the planes are for flyovers.

Back