• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the 2007 Orange bowl game. . . . those after burners shook the stadium and darn near shook my wallet out of my back pocket! lol

We were sitting about 10 rows beneath that jumbotron, and i still remember looking at the orange fire in the jet engines as they flew away. . . . amazing!

View attachment 5502

Exactly - they should all be like that. I remember that one as well, I was under the jumbotron and it scared the shit out of me. Totally awesome.
I must have been sitting right beside you guys.

the thing with the OB flyover was since it was dark you didn’t see the planes til they were right overhead so it was a real holy shit movement

@CONeill it did suck seeing you talk about the Pukies before talking about us today on ACCPM. BUT thanks for all the great coverage and kind words about our Deacs. And more importantly, congrats on the wedding!!!
Hah, thank you! You never know who's watching/listening/reading. Wish they'd told me we were talking both -- their producer said it'd only be Duke last night.

Two 3-0 teams in different places, which is weird. Of course, Duke's G5 road trip is this weekend, so the vibez could flip.

Hah, thank you! You never know who's watching/listening/reading. Wish they'd told me we were talking both -- their producer said it'd only be Duke last night.

Two 3-0 teams in different places, which is weird. Of course, Duke's G5 road trip is this weekend, so the vibez could flip.
Well if you had just been talking Puke then that would’ve been terrible! Only about 5 people would’ve cared. You know Pack loves his Swiss!

That QBR against the competition we've faced is flat out alarming.

Not that it makes it that much better, but QBR is adjusted for competition.

Unadjusted, he's 57.9 which is 11th in the ACC.

Last season, Hartman was 3rd in the ACC at 75.3 (behind Maye and Travis). Only one ACC QB was below where Griffis is now last season -- again, Phil Jurkovec.

Setting the O/U on Hartman INT’s at 2.5 for this weekend v. tOSU.

Not sure where is most relevant to put this and don’t really care. But holy shit are Wake fans overrating how good Hartman was. Sure he was a good QB but was throwing to an all world WR group and single-handedly lost us multiple games with absolute meltdowns. Our current receiver group without Greene is meaningfully worse.

Not sure where is most relevant to put this and don’t really care. But holy shit are Wake fans overrating how good Hartman was. Sure he was a good QB but was throwing to an all world WR group and single-handedly lost us multiple games with absolute meltdowns. Our current receiver group without Greene is meaningfully worse.
“all world” WR group but fans are overrating
Hartman?

Good lord he wasn’t throwing to 2018 Ole Miss WRs

It could probably go in the Sam Hartman thread.

“all world” WR group but fans are overrating
Hartman?

Good lord he wasn’t throwing to 2018 Ole Miss WRs

I probably would have gone with 2019 LSU (Justin Jefferson, Ja’Marr Chase and Terrance Marshall Jr) but yeah, it wasn’t that either.

Last edited:
Back