• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure where is most relevant to put this and don’t really care. But holy shit are Wake fans overrating how good Hartman was. Sure he was a good QB but was throwing to an all world WR group and single-handedly lost us multiple games with absolute meltdowns. Our current receiver group without Greene is meaningfully worse.

Sam was good, sometimes great, sometimes total Fartman. But what he had was a good understanding of the offense and decisiveness. Of course, you expect that with a 10 year starter like Sam.

Other than Kendall Hinton, did Hartman throw a pass to another Wake receiver who has caught a pro pass?

Who gives a shit? This isn’t about the NFL. Hartman had an elite college WR group without which he would have been an average to below average college QB.

But DeaconSig thinks he knows so fucking much about college quarterbacks ! Similar to how Biff has Stetson Bennett’s dick firmly in his mouth. ✌️

QB has nothing to do with WR success? Come on man

Sam is a good college QB. Sometimes he’s great, sometimes he’s awful, but he’s most consistently good. It’s fair to say that he has a bad trait of occasionally letting bad luck or bad decisions escalate into terrible games. I hope he can avoid that this year.

Sam is a good college QB. Sometimes he’s great, sometimes he’s awful, but he’s most consistently good. It’s fair to say that he has a bad trait of occasionally letting bad luck or bad decisions escalate into terrible games. I hope he can avoid that this year.
He’s college Kirk Cousins

ND has a great OL and very solid running game. Let's see what he does if he has to go out and actually win a game. I have no read on the tOSU/ND game, as I'm not sold on McCord being particularly good (although he does seem to be improving game over game), nor am I sold on Jim Knowles' defense. However, if tOSU contains ND's run game with relative ease, I could also easily see a 2-3+ turnover Hartman game. Other than Clemson, he'll have never faced this level of DL talent in his career, and we saw how most games against big, athletic front 7s went.

Plus, Marvin Harrison Jr. is the best player in college football.

Sam was good, sometimes great, sometimes total Fartman. But what he had was a good understanding of the offense and decisiveness. Of course, you expect that with a 10 year starter like Sam.
Don't know if this has been posted yet

Back