• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviosuly the shooting was tragic, but is there any evidence anywhere that Elliott is a decent coach? Like on the leaping - how is that not coached up with the kid? That staff prolly makes $20mm+/year. I’d be livid if i was a UVA fan.

Did Nicole Briscoe just say, "I think I'm going to call a flag on you for looking at me funny"? What did that even mean?

We are going to roll NC St. That’s a not good team.

We are going to roll NC St. That’s a not good team.

We are also not a good team but it’s at home. If QB and OL play improves, we should get to 4-4 by beating bad teams.

That number 4 for uva is either something special or state forgot to cover that guy. He was a one man team out there.

I realize we don't look very good but neither does a lot of the college football at the moment. NIL causing a whole lot of average? Dunno.

I realize we don't look very good but neither does a lot of the college football at the moment. NIL causing a whole lot of average? Dunno.
Yeah even playoff shoo in Florida State should have lost last week to BC who lost to northern Illinois (who lost to Southern Illinois) and almost lost to Holy Cross

Back