• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigan in a dog fight so far at home against Rutgers.

Cuse down to Army 7-3 nearing halftime in a game that has been just awful. VT up 10-7 on Marshall in the second quarter on the road.

ETA: VT no longer leading lol

Not sure FSU could be calling a worse game offensively.

Why is there only one option for the Clemson game in multi view and it also includes a Furman game?

The refs in the Cuse-Army game just missed the most blatant PI you'll ever see. Hilarious. Safety just shoved a receiver down when he made a double move.

Why is there only one option for the Clemson game in multi view and it also includes a Furman game?

I have FSU-Clemson with Rutgers-Michigan, Auburn-A&M, and OU-Cincy. Pretty solid group.

I have FSU-Clemson with Rutgers-Michigan, Auburn-A&M, and OU-Cincy. Pretty solid group.
Hmm I am not seeing the option. When I click on the Auburn game it gives me 4 multi view options. When I click on the Clemson game it gives me 1 option. So I have it in my iPad and have the others on tv.

Hmm I am not seeing the option. When I click on the Auburn game it gives me 4 multi view options. When I click on the Clemson game it gives me 1 option. So I have it in my iPad and have the others on tv.
Multiview is different for every region. They try to pull together what their data shows woill draw the most interest in that region

FSU losing is actually bad for the conference, right? It seems like unless there is a dominant ACC team, the whole conference gets shit on.

FSU losing is actually bad for the conference, right? It seems like unless there is a dominant ACC team, the whole conference gets shit on.
I’m not so sure. FSU could still make the playoff with 1 loss. This would also insert Clemson back into the convo.

Also, they can both make the ACCCG now that divisions are screwed. One big issue the last few years is that almost all of the contenders were in the Atlantic and only one could make the championship.

Back