• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Youtube TV multiview up while I'm going about my day. One of the games is Iowa-Nebraska. The B1G is laughably bad outside of Ohio State/Michigan. Just such a dogshit, boring product. Hard to believe the networks are about to pay $1B/year for a bunch of three yard and a could of dust football.

I have a Youtube TV multiview up while I'm going about my day. One of the games is Iowa-Nebraska. The B1G is laughably bad outside of Ohio State/Michigan. Just such a dogshit, boring product. Hard to believe the networks are about to pay $1B/year for a bunch of three yard and a could have dust football.
Yeah, but we need Iowa’s QB, if only because of his name.

I have a Youtube TV multiview up while I'm going about my day. One of the games is Iowa-Nebraska. The B1G is laughably bad outside of Ohio State/Michigan. Just such a dogshit, boring product. Hard to believe the networks are about to pay $1B/year for a bunch of three yard and a could of dust football.

But what about Matt Rhule’s exciting offensive style?!

Both QBs just needed to hold possession and at the very least you’re in overtime.

That was such an entertaining football game for all the wrong reasons. Plus, another 5 win team doesn’t get to 6, helps our bowl chances with a win tomorrow.

Keeps Nebraska out of a bowl I would assume.

With Matt Rhule you don’t get what you pay for.

Unbelievable. I could retire tomorrow if I’d started hammering Iowa Unders at the beginning of the season.

I think they gave the stat that the most wins by a team that averaged less than 250 yards per game in the last so many years (can’t remember the number) was 4 coming into the season. Iowa has 10 now.

So Oregon and Washington in the PAC-12 Championship Game should be watchable.

Texas looked great last night too.

Back