• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Nebraska and TCU both finished 5-7, Colorado has one last shot at beating a team with a winning record this season, today at 7-4 Utah.

Can’t believe Michigan are such cheaters the entire country is cheering for Ohio State today, probably the biggest and most disgusting aspect of this whole thing.
It is quite a conundrum. It's like when Duke and UNC play in basketball. There is no way for them both to lose. So I'm hoping that OSU wins on some controversial play so all of the Michigan fans feel like they were cheated. And then I definitely want OSU (or whoever wins today) to lose next week.

Can’t believe Michigan are such cheaters the entire country is cheering for Ohio State today, probably the biggest and most disgusting aspect of this whole thing.
And then Ohio State’s coach will go to TAMU for more hillarity to ensue

Gotta say not much of a dog in this fight (casual UM fan i guess) but i am HYPE for this one. Gus calling it so you know it’ll be LIT

Is Jayden Daniels going to lose the Heisman because of A&M playing out of their minds for an interim coach?

Ryan Day has the eyes of a much much older man. Think he needs to drink more water.

Back