• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it wasn't for SEC bullshit, there'd be no question that the #1 team won't drop after a 3 point loss and the #8 team won't jump to #4 for a 3 point win, particularly
over a team they lost to.

But the SEC runs college football, so here we are.
They run college athletics. Granted, they all hype in hoops.

FSU could have spent the season hyping up ACC teams and getting positive pub, but they decided to shit all over the conference instead. I’m not gonna say that was the be-all-end-all, but it makes me hope they get left out.

If the committee could pick the four most entertaining teams for the CFP, it would be GA, AL, WA and TX (or maybe OR).

FSU could have spent the season hyping up ACC teams and getting positive pub, but they decided to shit all over the conference instead. I’m not gonna say that was the be-all-end-all, but it makes me hope they get left out.
It just seems so bad for the conference if they don’t get in that as obnoxious as they’ve been, I’m rooting hard they’re in.

Nope. FSU wants to make their program even more beholden to Georgia and Alabama.

If the committee’s job is to put the best 4 teams in ( compared to the 4 most deserving) then F$U is out.
OSU, UM, Bama, and probably Texas (or UGA) shoukd be the 4.

If the committee’s job is to put the best 4 teams in ( compared to the 4 most deserving) then F$U is out.
OSU, UM, Bama, and probably Texas (or UGA) shoukd be the 4.
As good as OSU is, the committee will eliminate them for not being a conference champ (of a strong conference) compared to AL, TX.

Just saying of all the one loss teams you can argue that OSU had the most competitive loss, to the best Team. That the Big 10 only has two solid team hurts them for sure.
Meh. Both Texas and OSU lost their rivalry game. Texas beat Bama at Bama. Advantage Texas. All day. And I sort of root for OSU.

It’s FSU or Bama for the last spot. Michigan, Washington, Texas are in. I thought FSU would be in for sure if they won, but after this half, I’m not so sure.

Michigan and FSU will have the same number of ranked wins if they both win (or lose) tonight. Michigan’s schedule was much worse than FSU’s. FSU won last week with a backup QB and is winning tonight with this 3rd stringer. How is everyone placing Michigan in without a doubt and leaving FSU out?

Back