• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I guess teams might start not even playing the starter in late season mismatch games now. Shame Travis got hurt in a game their 4th string walk-in would’ve had no trouble leading them to victory in.

Do we have any lines yet? I actually think both Texas and Bama will be favored…

Honestly pretty surprised Michigan is currently a 2.5 point favorite against Bama. I don't think Michigan is really all that good. I think that line changes to Bama before too long.
Yeah the score was misleading yesterday. It was fugly.

What also hurts FSU is that they’ve largely been irrelevant nationally since 2014. If this was Clemson - they get in CFP

Honestly pretty surprised Michigan is currently a 2.5 point favorite against Bama. I don't think Michigan is really all that good. I think that line changes to Bama before too long.

that would be almost unprecedented without some major injury happening. bettors think michigan is better.

Much more annoyed that the Cheating Harbaugh's (who God apparently had His hand on this cheating season, according to that fake ass "Christian" Harbaugh) are in than the fact that FSU is out.

No reason for FSU to play the last quarter of the season as it turns out.

Michigan, with their entire team present, beat Iowa, who can't score, by 20.
FSU, on their third string QB who clearly wouldn't play in the bowl game, beat Louisville, who has a great offense, by 10.
FSU's win was far more impressive than Michigan's.

hoping someone can find where herbstreit pimped the Cardell Jones-led buckeyes to get in the playoffs despite it not being the same team that played the whole season.

Back