• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KState going for it on 4th and 3 while up by 9 with a minute left is pretty great

Oh I’m sorry we can’t have the CFP on NY Day unless your Boomer-ass bowl is involved, but who cares? ACC gets this:

6-6 VT stomping 11-2 Tulane. ACC about to be 3-1 with two more games today and 7 more overall. Hope the ACC goes 9-2 with FSU losing by 100.
As the ACC went 1-2 today to drop to 4-5 overall. Hopefully Clemson gives a good effort vs KY because can’t imagine OB will be much.

Everyone bought in 100% for the pop tarts bowl. I may have heard more about pop tarts in that three hours than in my entire life previously. It should have been completely annoying, but it was actually kind of funny in a surreal way.

Can anyone name a more predictable outcome in sports than State not getting to 10 wins in football? Well State not winning an ACC title in any of the big 3 sports is also up there.
They really should’ve accomplished that feat in 2018. They were sitting at 6-2 with four absolute dregs upcoming. The issue was losing to that first dreg on senior night to Jamie Newman and the deacs.

Everyone bought in 100% for the pop tarts bowl. I may have heard more about pop tarts in that three hours than in my entire life previously. It should have been completely annoying, but it was actually kind of funny in a surreal way.

Maybe, I didn’t see this one. But after several years of watching the Mayo Bowl, I’m a little weary of the whole announcer schtick of one guy talking about how he’d never eat xyz with mayo, while the other guy eats it, while the first guy recoils, while they laugh about the upcoming mayo bath. Feels overly scripted. #rantover

Back