• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, I didn’t see this one. But after several years of watching the Mayo Bowl, I’m a little weary of the whole announcer schtick of one guy talking about how he’d never eat xyz with mayo, while the other guy eats it, while the first guy recoils, while they laugh about the upcoming mayo bath. Feels overly scripted. #rantover
Delete your account.

Things will turn around for State once they join the Big 12-East

Are NCSU and Syracuse the only teams who haven't played in the ACC Championship Game?

too bad we didn't beat them this year, usually we win during their breakout seasons like 2003, 2018, 2021

Kentucky beating Louisville and Clemson to end the season after struggling down the stretch won’t be a good look for the ACC

Kentucky played a super difficult SEC schedule this year. They would have been a 9 win team in the ACC I think, fairly equivalent to NC State.

So I'm stat nerded out

Texas is the best team of the four left

Convince me I'm wrong.

Back