• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penix has dropped about 2 rounds in the draft after this performance
Not really his fault. Michigan D-line had crazy pressure on him tonight. Snap to release time had to be sub one second in many cases…hard to out the ball on the money when that’s happening.

Game had its moments but overall a dud
I actually thought it was pretty good. Washington’s D settled in after the first quarter and both D’s had their way for a while. One score game into the third quarter, Washington one big play away from leveling it until things unraveled in the 4th. As a neutral party I thought it was fairly entertaining.

Agreed. It felt like Washington was one big play from a comeback for much of the game, but Michigan's D kept making big plays.

My sister ended up scalping to the game right at kickoff for $700 on a $650 face ticket. They had been hovering around $1200 for cheapest price all day but dropped in the last half hour. Said the scalper was pissed because the rain was keeping people away and he wasn’t making any money.

My sister ended up scalping to the game right at kickoff for $700 on a $650 face ticket. They had been hovering around $1200 for cheapest price all day but dropped in the last half hour. Said the scalper was pissed because the rain was keeping people away and he wasn’t making any money.

Scalpers always act pissed. They are truly the most miserable dickheads out there.

Agreed. It felt like Washington was one big play from a comeback for much of the game, but Michigan's D kept making big plays.
Well, they made a big play and would have been driving to tie the game. The refs decided to call a holding penalty that was far less egregious than 5-10 Michigan fouls that were overlooked. That one call completely changed the game.

Michigan, maybe smartly, plays a lot like Duke basketball under K. They are a good, fundamentally sound team that plays extremely physical and dares the refs to call penalties. The fact that they are the 2nd least penalized team in the country is absolutely astounding-level bullshit, particularly as outed cheaters.

I actually thought it was pretty good. Washington’s D settled in after the first quarter and both D’s had their way for a while. One score game into the third quarter, Washington one big play away from leveling it until things unraveled in the 4th. As a neutral party I thought it was fairly entertaining.
disagree

the second half was sloppy: droppsed passes, missed throws, conservative offense from Michigan, disruptive officiating

there were six straight punts from 9 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter til 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter

yeah but there was that awful throw on a wide open guy on 4th down. that was all Washington.
Yes, Washington did not convert on some plays as well, as happens with both teams in every game ever played.

Harbaugh having this level of gall -- what an absolute POS: "It went exactly how we wanted it to go to win every game," Harbaugh said Monday night after No. 1 Michigan defeated No. 2 Washington 34-13. "The off-the-field issues, we're innocent and we stood strong and tall because we knew we were innocent. And I'd like to point that out."

This is what he's teaching these kids. Shameful.

I would love for neuroscientists/psychologists to study Harbaugh's brain. I'm not sure if the right word is imbalanced, deranged, delusional, narcissistic, or borderline. We'll go with all 5.
His brain is wearing a hoodie and khakis which causes some circulation problems.

whatever part of the brain that tells you that it's goofy to wear WR gloves when your team warms up is broken in harbaugh

Back