• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does State-UConn say “delayed”?
Injured State player carted off with what looked like a head or neck injury. I didn't see the play, but they were careful with taking him off. He was able to give a thumbs up on the way out, but hey had him strapped down pretty good.

What on earth are you doing donut Dave?!! Up 10 at midfield four mins into 4th quarter and go for it on 4th down. Way to give uconn a short field to make it a one score game.

Nebraska/Minnesota is 7-3 in the 4th quarter.

Hilarious. In what world is that conference considered part of the Big Two?

Nebraska got over 92,003 to attend a women's volleyball game in their football stadium. That kind of fan support and sheer numbers are valuable.

Nebraska got over 92,003 to attend a women's volleyball game in their football stadium. That kind of fan support and sheer numbers are valuable.
Have they heard about the fastest growing brand in America? We’ll take them.

That was the best college toe drag I've ever seen.

I started watching shortly before that fumble and I'm texting with Husker fan friend. I don't know how he does it. I've seen a few games worth of gut wrenching improbable plays.

As a Minny season win total under bettor this is frustrating (though encouraging because they suck ass) but just lol Nebraska and eff Rhule.

As a Minny season win total under bettor this is frustrating (though encouraging because they suck ass) but just lol Nebraska and eff Rhule.
dawg - betting on minnesota's over/under is a deep cut bet lol

Back