• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanduel has a 30% profit boost on an Utah Florida bet. On the one hand I don’t like anything on that game but on the other 30%!

I guess we’re gonna ride Utah -4.5
Anyone have a platform they like for these kinds of extracurricular activities (or does anyone want a referral credit of some sort)? I'm in the market.

Does anyone like any underdogs or we just going to ride favorites?

Central Michigan +14
Colorado State +12.5
UCONN +15.5
(all those lines have moved toward the dog)
S. Alabama +6.5
LA Tech/SMU O 65.5
Watching the Indiana/tOSU line if it crosses over 31, may take IU
Also, on VT -16 like everyone else.
Hate the Utah/Florida game with Rising injury. Like the under, but the total has dropped 7 points.

Last edited:
Anyone have a platform they like for these kinds of extracurricular activities (or does anyone want a referral credit of some sort)? I'm in the market.
Depends on what you like/what's available to you.

If you're in a market where FD/MGM are available, take them. The two best books on the market: easy deposits, usually two of the first to the market with lines, apps actually work well. If you're into parlays then they're the best I've found for that.

If you're not... BetOnline has been my preference. Customer service is easy, offer everything under the sun, parlay options are limited, but very easy and straightforward to use with minimal juice. (and yes am happy to use a referral for pretty much anything but DK)

Grabbed the under 46.5 in the UCONN-State game.

May pull on Utah -4.5 but really don't like not knowing the status of Rising and their TE.

I use MGM FD and DK and can send you something if you’d like. I don’t remember what Vermont laws are. If you’re not in a state with gambling I’d use Betonline or Bovada

More than any other game, I am excited for Clemson to beat Duke by 3+ TDs.

Feels like Clemson is under the radar a bit given all of the FSU hype. And (as discussed here at length) Duke was solid last year, but not nearly as good as their record would indicate. Love Elko, but I think they take a significant step backwards this year (in terms of W/L).

I think Klubnik is the real deal and that their offense will be back now that he is the full time starter and has had a full offseason to practice. I took some LONG odds on him to win the heisman, pretty much betting that if Clemson makes the playoffs he will at least be invited. Wouldn’t hurt if Caleb Williams got injured as well…

Last edited:
Does anyone like any underdogs or we just going to ride favorites?

Central Michigan +14
Colorado State +12.5
UCONN +15.5
(all those lines have moved toward the dog)
S. Alabama +6.5
LA Tech/SMU O 65.5
Watching the Indiana/tOSU line if it crosses over 31, may take IU
Also, on VT -16 like everyone else.
Hate the Utah/Florida game with Rising injury. Like the under, but the total has dropped 7 points.
I find the following also interesting:

North Texas (+6.5) hosting Cal
Toledo (+9.5) at Illinois
Rutgers (-6.5) hosting Northwestern

Like the same side on UNT and Toledo. Not sure about Northwestern. Think the NW may take an "us against the world" mentality this year.

Like the same side on UNT and Toledo. Not sure about Northwestern. Think the NW may take an "us against the world" mentality this year.
I also think NW may truly suck. They scored more than 14 points only once after their Sept 17th game against Southern Illinois last year.

Actually, maybe the U39.5 is the play. The Rutgers O was only marginally better.

I’ll probably still take the under for that even though it’s LOL low. Sans special team or defensive touchdown I don’t think the winning team hits 20

Back