• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some weird stuff going on. Louisville absolutely imploding from up 21-17 to losing 38-21. #19 WSU losing 44-6 at home to 3-3 Arizona.

Arizona might be decent? Their three losses were by a combined 16 points to USC, UW, and Mississippi State.

The PAC-12 has a good amount of depth and parity.

AJC article says this surgery generally takes 6-8 weeks to recover, so it’s possibly he could come back for playoffs, but with his draft potential, I don’t think I’d be risking anything in his shoes. Hate it for the kid - I genuinely think he may have been the best player in college football this year.

Big 10 West Leader Iowa hosts Minnesota in another riveting contest for USA's most popular conference. The game total? 32. Apparently, QB play isn't quite as important for the Hawkeyes as they beat Wisconsin last Saturday, while passing for a total of 37 yards (on 16 attempts) in the win.

Big 10 West Leader Iowa hosts Minnesota in another riveting contest for USA's most popular conference. The game total? 32. Apparently, QB play isn't quite as important for the Hawkeyes as they beat Wisconsin last Saturday, while passing for a total of 37 yards (on 16 attempts) in the win.
Defense wins (B1G West) championships, Pilch.

And YouTube tv won’t give me a multiview that features all three.
I wish YouTube would give you a way to pick the games in the multiview. Sometimes the multiviews they put together make little sense.

Like mentioned previously, if three ACC games are all on, you would think their algorithm would come up with 'lets put all these games on one multiview'.

I wish YouTube would give you a way to pick the games in the multiview. Sometimes the multiviews they put together make little sense.

Like mentioned previously, if three ACC games are all on, you would think their algorithm would come up with 'lets put all these games on one multiview'.
seems like most of the time there are 3 games I really want to see but the 4th is some clunker like Middle Tennessee vs Furman

The annoying thing multiview did to me the past two weeks is use the "alternative" broadcast instead of the main one in one of their feeds. So, McAfee hanging out on the UT/OU sideline instead of what was on ABC and the ACC network's endzone cam for FSU/Syracuse.

That got me wondering the extent to which network ratings are impacted by a view selecting the multiview. Does ESPN get full credit or 1/4 credit for me dealing with Pat McAfee's stupid RonJon muscle shirt?

I'm sure YouTube is arguing full credit with all their questioning advertisers.

The annoying thing multiview did to me the past two weeks is use the "alternative" broadcast instead of the main one in one of their feeds. So, McAfee hanging out on the UT/OU sideline instead of what was on ABC and the ACC network's endzone cam for FSU/Syracuse.

That got me wondering the extent to which network ratings are impacted by a view selecting the multiview. Does ESPN get full credit or 1/4 credit for me dealing with Pat McAfee's stupid RonJon muscle shirt?
I HATE the alternative broadcast. Basically unlistenable as far as i'm concerned.

That has been annoying as well.

I think this had to do with the one stream for local stations thing I've noticed, but it still sucked ass. I don't think I even had a stream with local stations during the UT/OU game, so I went with that on the "extra" TV brought down from the guest room and 4 others on multiview (trying my damndest to avoid one with the McAfee feed, since they were inevitably going to be out of sync - and because McAfee sucks, even if you can't hear him).

I want Kaidon Salter next year. Dude is a great athlete and runs the Jamey Chadwell offense well, which is about as close to the slow mesh as you can get.

I want Kaidon Salter next year. Dude is a great athlete and runs the Jamey Chadwell offense well, which is about as close to the slow mesh as you can get.
Salter compares with Jamie Newman. Loved having a QB that could brutalize a defense with option runs, and stay strong in the short pocket.

Back