• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cal up on Southern California 28-17 in the 2Q.

This Lincoln Riley team feels like a bunch of quitters.

These 3:30 games have turned out pretty awful. Maybe Duke will feel like they have nothing to play for next week.

Why are we letting this school into our conference ? I’d rather play in the SoCin than deal with this shit on Saturday afternoon.

Nope. Heisman candidate Dillon Gabriel.

In fairness, a Heisman candidate only through the process of elimination. Even at his best, he has never looked like a Heisman winner. This is a weak ass year for QB Heisman candidates and a good year for a skill player to win it.

And it also isn't his fault the weather sucked ass and they ran it 17-18 plays in a row (effectively, I might add). I'm glad they didn't try to pad his stats when the playcalling didn't call for it. I am mad that Lebby called an absolute shitburger of a game when it came to the passing game. They also miss Anthony at WR big time.

Dabo seems like he is eating his feelings after each loss… dude is starting to chunk out and needs a manzierre

UNC D playing 4th and 2, GT O playing 4th and goal

I think Mack Brown just recruits and does media appearances. Every time he’s shown during the game it looks like he’s doing a crossword.

Intrigue in Madison. This tOSU team is very middling at times. Wisconsin playing “build me up buttercup” to get the crowd/team fired up is… something.

Back