• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FSU will definitely still be favored in both games. Entering today they would be a 13 point favorite or so at Florida and 9 points against Louisville. Maybe they view Travis worth a touchdown or so but that seems like a ton still even for missing a guy like Travis.

Texas has had two TDs called back by penalties and fumbled inside the 10 yard line going in. Should be up at least 14 but tied and backed up in their own end.

If Texas and FSU win out and Bama beats UGA, is SEC left out?

1. OSU/Mich winner
2. FSU
3. Wash/Oregon winner
4. Texas

Lol, beating a likely 5-6 UF with a backup QB would be a huge accomplishment? I think New Mexico State could do that.
Honestly, after watching your leaders leg get destroyed and career end today, yes wins would be great. Gators may beat Missouri tonight. Playing in the swamp is never an easy game and fsu will be playing with a kid who has played 8 quarters in two years.

Last edited:
I see the refs are determined to fuck up a great game with Washington / OSU. What an absolute horseshit call.

Honestly, after watching your leaders leg get destroyed and career end today, yes wins would be great. Gators may beat Missouri tonight. Playing in the swamp is never an easy game and fsu will be playing with a kid who has played 8 quarters in two years.

You know it kind of makes you wonder why coaches in late season games like these even use their starting QB? I mean FSU put up 58 points with their backups, why even take a chance on something like this happening in a game you don’t need them?

You know it kind of makes you wonder why coaches in late season games like these even use their starting QB? I mean FSU put up 58 points with their backups, why even take a chance on something like this happening in a game you don’t need them?

In hindsight, I definitely agree and with the 12 team playoff you may see that.

Feel horrible for Travis. Seems like a great kid. Cardale Jones had never played a meaningful snap until the end of the Michigan game in 2014 and won the next 3 for a natty. Why not you guys?!

Mizzou game bonkers. Convert a 4th and 17 and hit a FG with 5 seconds to go to lead by 2. With their New Year’s Day bowl hopes on the line.

Game over now though after that GT score. Next week for worst in ACC?

Cuse is still playing for a bowl. Wake is high enough in APR to maybe have a shot at 5-7.

Back