• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for Ryan Day to go. Idc if you’re 40-0 against B1G teams not named Michigan. One game matters bitch. Gotta go.

lol, Auburn just put 3 people in motion at the same time and Bama gets called for offsides on a huge play.

I don’t really care one way or the other, but what about THAT call on the “incompletion.” And after review too. Maybe I’m still just salty about the Wake game, but this is already at 3 hours with 9:20 left in the game.

The end of this Alabama game has been wild.

I just can’t imagine what it sounds like in that stadium. I love that CBS just keeps panning to hot co-eds in the stands breathlessly watching the game. Just like Wake fo sho.

Smaller item - but is Lea on the hot seat in Nashville? Lost 10 in a row and weren’t competitive in a single SEC game (oh and we destroyed them). Lot of smoke when he came to town but that shit has fizzled.

Smaller item - but is Lea on the hot seat in Nashville? Lost 10 in a row and weren’t competitive in a single SEC game (oh and we destroyed them). Lot of smoke when he came to town but that shit has fizzled.
That is such a tough job, I think he’s a good coach, but trying to compete in the SEC where it’s that hard to win. Tall task.

That is such a tough job, I think he’s a good coach, but trying to compete in the SEC where it’s that hard to win. Tall task.
Yeah but franklin is a total donk and he did ok? I’m not saying you’re gonna win division titles, but 3-5 in conference is a reasonable goal.

Back