• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notre Dame loves to “target” QBs don’t they

They haven't grown their own QBs well in a long time, so it makes sense to grab other teams' QBs. And good for Leonard. He wasn't a day 1 or early day 2 pick, so waiting a year makes sense. I'm just happy Duke will suck again next year. Duck Fuke.

It’s more the point that last year people were reporting Hartman to ND before he entered the portal and then again right away a guy enters the portal and already has “selected” his destination

I'm going to go ahead and say it: Florida State has no business in the CFP, win or lose against Louisville.

I know you all agree.

I'm going to go ahead and say it: Florida State has no business in the CFP, win or lose against Louisville.

I know you all agree.
The only sure means of making the College football playoffs is to be an undefeated Power 5 conference champion. Georgia, Michigan, Washington and Florida State are the only teams in college football that can still claim that distinction. If any or all of them win this weekend, they are the most deserving of inclusion into the playoffs. That is a fact that has been verified by the committee since the playoffs began in 2014-15. Every other team has to make excuses.

I feel like this shouldnt be that hard to figure out. I’m not even going to contemplate Michigan losing so they are in. The winner of Oregon/Washington is in. The winner of UGA/Alabama is in. If Florida state wins they are in if they lose and Texas wins they are in. If Texas loses then probably UGA is back in because SEC it just means more.

Uga
Michigan
Fsu
Oregon

FSU’s best player, Darrell Jackson will finally get to suit up for the Noles in the playoffs as he’s been ineligible to play unlike (Dez Walker) but practicing all season.

UGA beats Michigan yet again in ship! Harbaugh to Vegas Raiders.

Washington, Texas, Michigan, FSU all win their conference championships and Alabama beats UGAfor SEC title.

What does the committee do? Three undefeated conference Champs have to be in. No undefeated P5 conference champ has ever been left out.

Fourth team?
SEC champ Alabama, loser to Big12 champ Texas?
Texas, one loss conference champ who beat SEC champ Alabama?
Georgia, "best team" all season, but not a conference champ?

I know you all agree.

I do only because Travis is out. Unfortunately that fluke Cardale Jones shit had to happen a decade ago and now the committee will "what if" themselves into letting FSU in.

I do only because Travis is out. Unfortunately that fluke Cardale Jones shit had to happen a decade ago and now the committee will "what if" themselves into letting FSU in.
I don't think an injury should keep a team out of the playoff as long as they keep winning. Getting into the playoff should be based on a team's whole season, not whoever the committee thinks is the hottest team and most likely to win.

is travis done done for the year?

or is there a chance he makes it back for the playoffs?

Back