• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While they don't deserve to go, I'm not sure this "Ohio State is dead" narrative is correct. Who else would go if OK St, Louisville, and UGA win? Would have to be tOSU by default, right?

I'm conflicted on FSU today. I don't like how the school conducted itself at the start of the season with their very public whining about the ACC. An undefeated FSU team should make the Playoff. The standard of "oh they have an injured QB and therefore are no longer one of the best teams" is a made-up standard by ESPN last week. Since I hate ESPN and support the ACC, seems like I should support FSU.
I’m with ya but I hate Louisville more. And I do like ACC teams continuing to make noise while everyone talks about how terrible the conference is. Maybe FSU will also realize they have a better chance of winning if they stay, just as I think Clemson has realized.

Every chance they get to insult the ACC they take it. It’s starting to remind me of news channels. Of course they just showed a graphic that ACC ticket prices were cheapest which isn’t factual.

Let FSU lose. The issue isn't the ACC for them - it's playing SEC and and scheduling like an SEC team.

I really don’t get the anti-FSU argument other than SEC donks just wanting to prop up their precious conference

I'm rooting for mass crisis for the CFP Committee. Washington, Michigan, FSU, Texas and Alabama win.

Does the committee leave out an undefeated P5 conference champion? Does the committee put in Alabama, which lost at home to Texas over Texas?

Hypothetically, if Louisville were playing Pitt in the acc championship, who would people here root for?

What did he say
Oh basically saying “one of these things is not like the other” about how the SEC is so far above every other conference. You know that New Mexico State team that gave up 49 points and couldn’t stop a nose bleed on defense against Liberty, dominated Auburn who had Alabama beat. Wasn’t the ACC like 6-4 against that “isn’t like the others” conference. Yeah his job is to prop up his conference, but comes across as such a smug asshole.

I think a 1 loss UGA should get in over an undefeated FSU.

Back