• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biff could have scored a TD on that run. That hole was so big you could have driven though it with a Kia purchased at Stetson Bennett Hyundai and Kia of Lawrenceville.

Can’t tell if I want Bama to win for CFP chaos or will it just mean 2 SEC teams in

Can’t tell if I want Bama to win for CFP chaos or will it just mean 2 SEC teams in
Oh, we want Bama to win.

No way the keep out an undefeated FSU or the winner rod the B10. Would also be impossible to keep out an undefeated Washington, right?

So is FSU and Bama win, we'd look at something like Bama, Washington, FSU, and either Michigan or Ohio St

What's the logic for leaving UGA out if they lose? I think it's possible an undefeated FSU gets left out in favor of the SEC Champs or 12-1 Georgia.

What's the logic for leaving UGA out if they lose? I think it's possible an undefeated FSU gets left out in favor of the SEC Champs or 12-1 Georgia.
Undefeated power 5 team has never been left out, right? Hard to believe a name brand like FSU would be the 1st. I also don't think Washington would be left out

You all have much more confidence in the committee than I do. Let's say UGA loses a close game to Bama and Michigan and FSU win and Bama gets in but UGA doesn't. The best case scenario for FSU is this:

#1 Georgia --> #5 or #6
#2 Michigan --> #1 or #2
#3 Washington --> #1 or #2
#4 FSU --> #3
#5 Oregon --> drops
#6 OSU --> drops
#7 Texas --> #5 or 6
#8 Bama --> #4

I don't see them dropping UGA 4 or 5 spots for a loss or leaving out the SEC Champs. FSU fans would rightfully be worried.

Georgia left oks like shit in all three phases but Bobo especially need to pull his head out of his ass.

Moms on the sideline riding a bike is no help.

You all have much more confidence in the committee than I do. Let's say UGA loses a close game to Bama and Michigan and FSU win and Bama gets in but UGA doesn't. The best case scenario for FSU is this:

#1 Georgia --> #5 or #6
#2 Michigan --> #1 or #2
#3 Washington --> #1 or #2
#4 FSU --> #3
#5 Oregon --> drops
#6 OSU --> drops
#7 Texas --> #5 or 6
#8 Bama --> #4

I don't see them dropping UGA 4 or 5 spots for a loss or leaving out the SEC Champs. FSU fans would rightfully be worried.
I definitely understand the logic. I just don't see how they can leave out an undefeated power 5 team. There's absolutely no way a second SEC gets in if FSU and Michigan win. I just don't see it.

And 1 loss Texas, who won at Alabama, has to get in ahead of 1 loss Bama.

Back