• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if ACC people on committee didn’t fight as hard for FSU due to FSU shitting all over the conference preseason?

This is bullshit, but if it had to happen to an ACC team, only one I’d like to see more is UNC. And since that is not realistic given their football history, this one ends up being just fine.

FSU should decline OB bid, cause UGA might beat them by 40.
Did you watch the GT/Georgia game? I don’t understand where this is coming from

Hey Drama Queens - Enough of the death of college football and death of ACC hyperbole.

The four best teams were chosen and I would argue UGA should have been slotted at #5 (not that it matters).

This board would stroke out if an undefeated UNC lost Drake Maye yet still made the playoffs.
it's really impressive how you manage to be such a tool no matter what the subject is

The acc is no longer a major conference
This really shouldn't be overlooked (and I don't think it is) by us as Wake fans or fans of other ACC schools. If your undefeated conference champion doesn't get invited to the CFP, you are a G5 conference. FSU and Liberty basically the same in the eyes of the Committee. You can say that is ridiculous (FSU IS RANKED 5TH!!!!!), but 5th or 105th no different for the opportunity to win a national championship.

Last edited:
The Committee got it right, in my view. Did anyone really want to watch Michigan beat FSU 40-7?
It’s great there are people like above and the committee who already know hypothetical games’ outcomes. Can you tell me the playoff results so I don’t have to watch? How many yards does Ewers throw for?

Top teams should 100% never reveal season ending injuries before selection Sunday moving forward since they've all said FSU would be in if Travis had a chance to play.
Anyone watching that game or who saw the replay knew there was no way Travis was playing again this season.

Hey Drama Queens - Enough of the death of college football and death of ACC hyperbole.

The four best teams were chosen and I would argue UGA should have been slotted at #5 (not that it matters).

This board would stroke out if an undefeated UNC lost Drake Maye yet still made the playoffs.
Nice to know that Brad the dipshit would have been in favor of an undefeated acc champ Wake getting left out in 2021 if Hartman was hurt in the Acc championship game.

I am the last thing from an FSU fan but they got fucking screwed and it sucks.

The four best teams list probably includes Ohio State and definitely includes Georgia but those teams don’t deserve to play in the playoff either.

Last edited:
Back