• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to know that Brad the dipshit would have been in favor of an undefeated acc champ Wake getting left out in 2021 if Hartman was hurt in the Acc championship game.
Yes - If Wake had the same SOS in the 50’s and was only behind an undefeated B10 & Pac12 champ as well as a 1 loss SEC and B12 champ all of which played a tougher schedule.

And I’m the dipshit?

Nice to know that Brad the dipshit would have been in favor of an undefeated acc champ Wake getting left out in 2021 if Hartman was hurt in the Acc championship game.

Hartman or no Hartman- we wouldn't make CFP this year even if we ran table. We would have had made in 2021 over Cincy though.

Crazy to me how the mods banned RJ yet they still let Angus post. Dude doesn’t even try to not be an asshole.
Lulz - If the not being an asshole “rule” was really enforced around these parts this board would have 7 posters

So if FSU wins their bowl, they could end up as the only undefeated team (provided Michigan and Washington lose)... do they pull a Central Florida and claim themselves to be national champions?
No! Nobody playing in that bowl game for UGA or FSU. Dumbest idea ever imo. Like everyone said, you think people wanna see fsu get beat by 50 to Uga? If anything let Noles play Liberty or Tulane.

I never realized how many people in our fanbase have another college football team. It’s giving Duke.

I know this is veering into Tunnels territory but you wonder if DeSantis will go after Disney again now. This might help him politically.

The only tears I’ll ever shed for F$U will be from mirth
So true. Somewhat ironic that fsu really undermined themselves and the conference to start the season by essentially belittling ACC and wanting to jump ship before season begins and could have cost themsleves a cfp opportunity by their shenanigans. Not sure of all the cfp committee members but if any with ties to ACC you have to think they are not as passionate for fsu as they would have been otherwise.

So if FSU wins their bowl, they could end up as the only undefeated team (provided Michigan and Washington lose)... do they pull a Central Florida and claim themselves to be national champions?
They should. If I ran that school we’d have a parade and everything. And if others mocked us for it…fuck em. Point to the banner.

I don’t like FSU but really like Jordan Travis. I agree with him. Why bother playing the season if you’re selecting a postseason field based on what a group of people thinks may happen in the future.
You think that kid isn’t blaming himself for getting hurt, thinking that is what kept them out. The crazy thing is FSU could’ve won their last 2 games exactly as they did with Travis at QB and they would‘ve been in.

How many tournaments would the world’s #1 golfer win if he was given mulligans? Why does College Football give so many mulligans to the strongest programs? UGA got a mulligan two years ago and beat Bama. Bama gets a mulligan this year and will beat Texas. Rematches aren’t as exciting as they sound. In golf there are consequences for hitting a bad shot. Shouldn’t there be consequences for losing in College Football?

Comparing FSU’s schedule strength the WF’s is laughable. They played a road game at Florida and a game vs LSU. Those are both reasonably expected to be top 25 games at worst. We played Vandy and Old Dominion.

Back