• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023 College Football Thread: Michigan Recognized as National Champions of Cheating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then on Michigan’s first offensive play, the cameras zoom in on an obvious jersey grab on a rusher coming free. I just don’t see, of all the teams to favor, why refs would choose a cheating bunch of scumbags. $$$

You couldn't ask for a bigger bunch of buffoons than ACC "officials" to help the cause. They single-handedly ruined what was a great championship game with a phantom call. Just God-awful.

And then on Michigan’s first offensive play, the cameras zoom in on an obvious jersey grab on a rusher coming free. I just don’t see, of all the teams to favor, why refs would choose a cheating bunch of scumbags. $$$
So the NCAA can literally do a "Lucy" from Peanuts and pull the championship trophy away at the last minute.

Penix has dropped about 2 rounds in the draft after this performance

Don’t worry. The title will be vacated.

Ran outta mojo. Just never had it going tonight. Especially Penix missing open receivers (both not seeing them and missing throws when he did). Oh well.

Back