• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Amazing result for Spurs after the first ten minutes. Had the better of them for the last 60-65 minutes. Juve had only conceded once in their previous 16 matches.

2-2 and back to Wembley.

I'm nothing if not a walking jinx. Impressive #moxie from Spurs rarely shown by their rivals. Get er done at Wemberlee!

I have a weird feeling Liverpool is going to get stomped tomorrow. I think they can overturn anything at Anfield but yeah.....bad vibes.

I have a weird feeling Liverpool is going to get stomped tomorrow. I think they can overturn anything at Anfield but yeah.....bad vibes.

Why? Not playing a bottom half of the table team... That's usually their kryptonite.

Bale not starting.

Can Bale play the same role as Benzema or are they completely different players?

Can't decide whether Ronaldo out early or Neymar out early would be more satisfying

Porto's keeper is struggling to kick the ball in the rain then he lets an easy save go right through him. LETS GO RAIN!

Is there a more frustratingly pathetic footballer than Neymar?

Probably a consensus top 3 player in the world and he goes to ground every trip down the field. Should be sent off by now by simulations alone.

Hate that guy.

Back