• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Is there a more frustratingly pathetic footballer than Neymar?

Probably a consensus top 3 player in the world and he goes to ground every trip down the field. Should be sent off by now by simulations alone.

Hate that guy.

The only one I can think of is the one who does nothing for 90 minutes and squanders a bunch of chances, but then converts a penalty and has a loose ball ricochet off his thigh into the goal, and he's hailed a hero.

The only one I can think of is the one who does nothing for 90 minutes and squanders a bunch of chances, but then converts a penalty and has a loose ball ricochet off his thigh into the goal, and he's hailed a hero.

Didn’t see the game or check the stats but HIGH chance this is cristiano

I wouldn’t say it ricocheted off his thigh. He saw it and kneed it in. Thought it was a pretty skillful goal.

100 goals in the CL for just Real Madrid for C. Ronaldo

Hate on.

Anyone notice that Jonathan Wilson hates Brazilians with a burning passion?

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Anyone notice that Jonathan Wilson hates Brazilians with a burning passion?

Which article are you referring to?

He didn’t have great things to say about Neymar in today’s podcast. He also said Coutinho was expendable for Liverpool and Firmino wasn’t a top striker so yeah, maybe.

Which article are you referring to?

He didn’t have great things to say about Neymar in today’s podcast. He also said Coutinho was expendable for Liverpool and Firmino wasn’t a top striker so yeah, maybe.

Also thought Dani Alves was shit. Newest article on the guardian he was going way over the top on Neymar

Neymar is a petulant little bitch though

As much as I've hated on him, Messi is the only decent one of the entire bunch

CR7, Neymar, and Alves can all get f*****. Just trash human beings.

Neymar is a petulant little bitch though

As much as I've hated on him, Messi is the only decent one of the entire bunch

CR7, Neymar, and Alves can all get f*****. Just trash human beings.

CR7 is an amazingly giving human being. Sorry you don't like him on a football pitch tho. Take your rage elsewhere. Dude is a legit good person if you just take 15 minutes to see what all he has done for charity.

But rage on, Billy. Rage on.

CR7 is an amazingly giving human being. Sorry you don't like him on a football pitch tho. Take your rage elsewhere. Dude is a legit good person if you just take 15 minutes to see what all he has done for charity.

But rage on, Billy. Rage on.

They all have decent charities, Im sure. It's a great way to stash your cash and rehab your image. But I'm sorry, with the way he acts on the pitch, there is zero chance that Chrissy is anything more than self-obsessed douche.

They all have decent charities, Im sure. It's a great way to stash your cash and rehab your image. But I'm sorry, with the way he acts on the pitch, there is zero chance that Chrissy is anything more than self-obsessed douche.

Awesome. Facts presented showing an alternative... you dismiss them and then twist to make those look like a negative.

You're a good person that believe in people!

Awesome. Facts presented showing an alternative... you dismiss them and then twist to make those look like a negative.

You're a good person that believe in people!

If only we all were as balanced as you in our judgments of the character of players (e.g. "$tevieMe").

dv believing the fake CR7 charity stories is pretty amusing

YEAH. HILARIOUS.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...t-of-worlds-most-charitable-sports-stars.html

Cristiano Ronaldo tops list of world's most charitable sports stars

Real Madrid star beats Serena Williams, Neymar, LeBron James and Dan Carter to title of world's most charitable sports star

The 30-year-old Portuguese star was named by Dosomething.org as the most charitable sportsperson, topping the Athletes Gone Good list of 20 stars.

tintin claiming FAKE NEWS at something that goes against his core beliefs is peak tintin and his way of thinking.

BoB1QUzIEAEL1D_.jpg

After every single tragedy a story gets spread on the internet that cR7 has donated millions and they’re all fake. Like Mexico and Nepal (which the story you posted references as true). I have nothing against CR the person but most of the charity stories about him are fake. He’s a tax evader just like everyone on Barca and Real Madrid

Back