• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

And so much attention to United pre-match.

Hated or adored. But never ignored.

“McTominay is working hard every day, is feeling good and strong. He played the last match for 90 minutes. Paul meanwhile last Saturday wasn’t able to play, and this is the kind of game when a player must feel 100 percent. It is not so much tactical: Paul could fill one of the roles taken today by McTominay and Herrera. But he created some doubts by not playing last Saturday, by his own decision, he was not feeling good and created some doubts.” [BT Sport’s Des Kelly asks whether Mourinho is quite happy to call on Pogba if the situation demands it.] “Three questions in three on Paul? You don’t have other questions? Another one!” [The interview peters out, a little tension crackling in the air] “This is a difficult match. I know the atmosphere very well. I know why they are considered a cup knockout team, it’s because exactly that atmosphere helps them so much to reach their objectives.”

Bolded the one part for emphasis. Feels like a dig to me.

“McTominay is working hard every day, is feeling good and strong. He played the last match for 90 minutes. Paul meanwhile last Saturday wasn’t able to play, and this is the kind of game when a player must feel 100 percent. It is not so much tactical: Paul could fill one of the roles taken today by McTominay and Herrera. But he created some doubts by not playing last Saturday, by his own decision, he was not feeling good and created some doubts.” [BT Sport’s Des Kelly asks whether Mourinho is quite happy to call on Pogba if the situation demands it.] “Three questions in three on Paul? You don’t have other questions? Another one!” [The interview peters out, a little tension crackling in the air] “This is a difficult match. I know the atmosphere very well. I know why they are considered a cup knockout team, it’s because exactly that atmosphere helps them so much to reach their objectives.”

Bolded the one part for emphasis. Feels like a dig to me.

You have a promising career in British tabloid writing in your future.

Pogba on after Herrera strains his hammy (seemingly)

Herrera probably didn't want to play anymore and the "hamstring injury" was just his way to make a statement to Mourinho. PROBABLY.

I just turned on the match on my phone like five seconds earlier and got my colors flipped. Thought it was a penalty.

Either way, shitty play by Nzonzi.

Wish Alexis would start floating in from that left-hand side. Both CBs of Sevilla are always close to Lukaku leaving tons of room with the CMs preoccupied with Pogba and the MIGHTY McTominay

Can we call a timeout? I know it is about halftime but I'd like a timeout.

Back