• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Real give us Bale and Modric AND Kroos then we may give them DDG. As long as they plump in 100 mil Euros as well.

But that did get my brain moving... so many great German keepers out there right now.

In my view...

1. Neuer
  2. Trapp
  3. Leno
  4. TER STEGEN (fun to say)
  5. Horn
  6. Zieler
  7. Immobile block of cheese
  8. Karius

I'd honestly sub off Lukaku. He's become lost in this 2nd half. Rashford's directness could be the cure to the malaise of United's current attack.

What a shit decision! McTominay did nothing wrong to bring that ball down. Sevilla player just fell down

Lukaku is good, even great, but I don't understand how, or why, he is undroppable.

Sanchez off instead of him based on today? Makes no sense to me.

But that did get my brain moving... so many great German keepers out there right now.

In my view...

1. Neuer
  2. Trapp
  3. Leno
  4. TER STEGEN (fun to say)
  5. Horn
  6. Zieler
  7. Immobile block of cheese
  8. Karius

I guess all the articles speculating who is Germany's #1 for Russia between Neuer and MaTS are wrong then

probably FAKE NEWS articles

TER STEGEN is solid but he would make me nervous in net if I was German.

Still not entirely sure why Lukaku's goal was disallowed. They called handball but.... not sure. Would like a replay.

United had 1 shot on goal. One. Six total.

Sevilla had 8 and 25.

Warren Barton is an idiot. Lukaku's goal not ruled out and he basically admits he now says MUFC played it perfectly.

Lalas is just a twat and I won't react to what that clown had to say.

LOL

Yeah, you have nothing against Ronaldo as a person. Sure. Okay.

You only bring him up when the conversation is completely not about him for no reason. Weirdo.

I'm making fun of you, the fake charity believer who was quite insulting to those who didn't believe in the clearly fake charity stories. Not Ronaldo, who i'd be a huge fan of if he played on the right team like my boy Cam.

I'm making fun of you, the fake charity believer who was quite insulting to those who didn't believe in the clearly fake charity stories. Not Ronaldo, who i'd be a huge fan of if he played on the right team like my boy Cam.

Yeah, you're a twat.

Good luck, buddy.

Back