• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

I really like this Spurs team and think they've been terrific for most of the year but there's no way to sugar coat this loss. That's a serious choke and one that will hurt for a while.

Today we learned apparently pulling a State and Spursing are still things. Nice to have some constants in the world

Spurs had a bad five minutes. They gave up three shots on target and two went in. They were the better team overall but lost, it happens.

He's not wrong on the day. Spurs created more chances, just didn't convert. Juve has an experienced squad that is just excellent at coming back from the dead. That's football sometimes.

Good, close, exciting tie, though. Maybe next time Spurs are the ones to advance.
DXuFPZrXcAAEgvW.jpg:large

As much as I'd enjoyed dumping on Spurs fans (who from my limited experience are generally FOS wannabe know-it-alls in public settings, at least the American ones) you have tip a cap to them. My team, which was a peer club not too long ago, is managed by Sam Allardyce and wasting hundreds of millions on dollars on unproven trash. Spurs are slowly improving each year, won the most difficult group in the CL, and went out to one of last year's finalists in a competitive tie. I'm jelly.

As much as I'd enjoyed dumping on Spurs fans (who from my limited experience are generally FOS wannabe know-it-alls in public settings, at least the American ones) you have tip a cap to them. My team, which was a peer club not too long ago, is managed by Sam Allardyce and wasting hundreds of millions on dollars on unproven trash. Spurs are slowly improving each year, won the most difficult group in the CL, and went out to one of last year's finalists in a competitive tie. I'm jelly.

This is an excellent point. For the better part of the last decade, Spurs have enjoyed a sustained period of growth without the benefit of an oligarch, oil nation, or other billionaire owner splashing enormous $$ to make it happen. When you consider that Spurs' competitors either generate more revenue or have far deeper pockets, or both, it's very impressive to see what they've accomplished.

If Arsenal don’t sack Wenger soon I may seriously consider rocking a Spurs kit. I’ll take the German nutsack sniffer in a heartbeat if it means I never have to see that old fuck on the sideline ever again. Watch him win the Europa now and save his job again.

4-2-3-1 for United apparently:

De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Smalling, Young, Matic, Fellaini, Lingard, Alexis Sanchez, Rashford, Lukaku

Sevilla are terrified of Rashford when he is running at them with the ball. Nobody is stepping to him to challenge him 1v1. Always dropping and looking for a 1 v 2 or 3

Gotta make runs in behind those distracted defenders and Rashford needs to find that ball. Its on

I don't know who Ben Yedder is but his goal will make the final 15 minutes at Old Trafford frantic if nothing else. No more pragmatism for Jose.

Leicester actually showed they could beat non-shitty teams in the UCL. Yo top 6, GET OUT and let the others do werk

Back