• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Arsenal down 2-0 to some Scandinavian team I've never heard of in the Europa league.

Arsenal down 2-0 to some Scandinavian team I've never heard of in the Europa league.

Started a second, or even third, rate side. Calum Chambers got things started with an own goal.

Arsenal XI:Ospina; Bellerin, Chambers, Holding, Kolasinac; Elneny, Maitland-Niles; Mkhitaryan, Wilshere, Iwobi; Welbeck

Subs: Macey, Mustafi, Monreal, Xhaka, Willock, Nelson, Nketiah

Mustafi and Monreal warming up. Good grief.

Still up 3-2 aggregate.

Also playing in the League Cup final on Sunday, so that probably impacted selection. Ozil is out sick too.

Started a second, or even third, rate side. Calum Chambers got things started with an own goal.

Arsenal XI:Ospina; Bellerin, Chambers, Holding, Kolasinac; Elneny, Maitland-Niles; Mkhitaryan, Wilshere, Iwobi; Welbeck

Subs: Macey, Mustafi, Monreal, Xhaka, Willock, Nelson, Nketiah

Mustafi and Monreal warming up. Good grief.

Still up 3-2 aggregate.

Also playing in the League Cup final on Sunday, so that probably impacted selection. Ozil is out sick too.

I know it's not Arsenal's first 11 but every single player on the pitch has played a ton of first team football for them. Surely that's enough talent to get past whoever it is that they're playing.

I know it's not Arsenal's first 11 but every single player on the pitch has played a ton of first team football for them. Surely that's enough talent to get past whoever it is that they're playing.

Oestersunds FK are no Rochdale FC

I wouldn't disagree with you, but all of those players are used to playing alongside better players, like Koscielny, Ozil, Sanchez, etc. They're not used to looking over and seeing another second or third stringer. Ozil, Mustafi, and Monreal all started in the first leg.

And the score is now 1-2 (4-2 aggregate).

C Ronaldo holds the record in UCL/EC for most:

Goals: 117
Braces: 33
Assists: 38
Hatricks: 7*
FK goals: 12
SF goals: 13
QF goals : 20
GS goals: 60*
KO goals: 57
Away goals: 53
Home goals: 60
Final goals (UCL): 4
Goals in a season: 17
Hatricks in a season: 3
Seasons as top scorer: 6

Dude is a beast

Tottenham will be lucky to get out of this without any injuries. Juventus players tackling like shitheads all over the pitch. One more goal for white and this could get really ugly.

wooooooooooow that went to shit in a hurry for totty. juventus going through as it stands!

Back