• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

Instead it is 1-1.

I was celebrating and didn't see the replay from an angle where you could see why Ederson didn't just grab the ball. Everyone was looking at the ref to see if it is was a penalty and Salah just fucking chipped it.

Roma made Barcelona look bad in the first half too and deserve 2-0 lead.

Anywhere to watch Barcelona-Roma online besides garbage Facebook live streams?

Roma deserved to move on, they played better in both matches. Impressive performance.

Watching Sterling wandering around the field after the final whistle, complaining to anyone that would listen, was great.

Kind of like after every dive he made during the match. Glad he can watch the rest of the tourney from his couch.

I thot we were gonna get fucking torched in the semis, but not in the second leg of the quarters. Shambles. Pathetic. Our roster is terrible. Suarez has looked past it, Dembélé not even close to being ready for prime time (injuries make it extra not fair to judge though so I won’t shit on him), midfield is not even close to Barca quality besides the 1 out of 4 games iniesta can roll back time. Just sad that this is the shit were putting around Messi

Need to develop some goddamn academy players. Who is the last good one to come into the first team and make an impact?

Closest is a guy who should be a squad player at best in sergi Roberto. Can’t even think of anyone else off the top of my head

Back