• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2017/2018 - New & Improved: Arsenal Free (NWT)

shit, the Italians are taking no prisoners. 3 away goals so far from Juve to tie it up.

I'm reading and not watching, but this seems unbelievable.

I just meant karma in general.

A penalty in the final seconds and a red card? Blegh.

Juve got the rod. Probably would have lost in extra time or pens anyways but still, that referee should be embarrassed.

i

€25M - because Barcelona didn't play enough to hit the clause that made his buyout €90M ... still one of the most bizarre situations involving a homegrown player at a major club in years

He’s the one who really stings. But by and large we haven’t seen the talent come through the academy lately as compared to the past. You had kinda so so guys like Rafinha, Deulofeu, etc.

I thought both calls were correct

Linesman had a better angle and kept his flag down, ref was directly behind Benatia and had no way of seeing the contact. Not saying it wasn’t a foul 9x out of 10. But in that situation from that angle it shouldn’t have been, and if it were pique fouling dybala in that same exact situation it wouldn’t have been called. Like I said, Juve were probably gonna lose anyways.

Linesman had a better angle and kept his flag down, ref was directly behind Benatia and had no way of seeing the contact. Not saying it wasn’t a foul 9x out of 10. But in that situation from that angle it shouldn’t have been, and if it were pique fouling dybala in that same exact situation it wouldn’t have been called. Like I said, Juve were probably gonna lose anyways.

I have gone back and forth on the call. I kind of come back to "Vazquez probably would have scored but the defender prevented that without touching the ball". That's a penalty to me.

I have gone back and forth on the call. I kind of come back to "Vazquez probably would have scored but the defender prevented that without touching the ball". That's a penalty to me.

I've watched the play a good 15 times and I still don't know whether it's a penalty. I do think Oliver was absolutely right to send Buffon off.

Gunners are moving on to the Europa semis it appears.

I've watched the play a good 15 times and I still don't know whether it's a penalty. I do think Oliver was absolutely right to send Buffon off.

Gunners are moving on to the Europa semis it appears.

Agree on the first sentence.

Gunners fell behind 2-0, still led 4-3 aggregate, then scored in 75th and 90+ to make it 2-2, and 6-3 aggregate.

Marseille, Athletico Madrid, and Red Bull Salzburg also through.

Back