• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Even wilder - you could have 4 English teams make the UCL and UEL finals and a 5th team not in that group sweep a domestic treble and none of those 5 teams is Manchester United.

But I can’t figure it out. Could’ve sworn I read on here that the top of the PL was actually crap this year and City/Pool just beat up on cupcakes

This is great.

Hey DV7, remember when I was all broken up over Chelsea beating Munich in Munich - knocking 4th place Spurs outta the CL - before Tuffalo's wedding?

Football, man.
Ahhhhh, memories.

Pretty sure I told you that great times would be ahead and you'd look sweetly on the disappointments.

And if I didn't, I should have.

Football, bloody hell.

Was vad going to this? I knew someone at Anfield last night. That would have been some shit. Way to go Spurs, Pochettino is amazing. Both Liverpool and Spurs have some stones, that’s for sure.
No, unfortunately not - had to be in Slovakia this week for work. Trying to see if I can get to the final though.

Bunch of our crew from Vienna went to Amsterdam just to party and watch nearby, 2 of them then paid God only knows what combined for tickets inside. Needless to say, sure it was a cheap price for the story of a lifetime.

Fuck that shit. I’ll never watch another CL match again if this comes to fruition...

It would be terrible. I'd probably be out, too.

I hate the sound of it. But WV in the B12, Rutgers in the B10, and Louisville in the ACC haven't stopped me from watching NCAA football and basketball. I'm guessing we'll all keep watching Champions League too.

Back