• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

This is why you don’t let racist ass bag countries like Azerbaijan compete in UEFA. Henrik may not be the best player for the Gunners, but they will miss him dearly against Chelsea.

Do any of you Bill Simmons loving, faux hipster Spurs fans have a Dele jersey I can borrow for the next two weeks?

I figure if I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon for nefarious reasons, I may as well support the most deplorable player on your squad.

What are the chances that our 'Arry will be healthy by next Saturday? #coyb #spurs4lyfe #shakesphereiscool

Ruptured achilles for Ruben Loftus-Cheek in that weird post season friendly. Out for a while, obviously. Bummer for him.

Ruptured achilles for Ruben Loftus-Cheek in that weird post season friendly. Out for a while, obviously. Bummer for him.

This "friendly" put on by Abramovich and Kraft still seems very suspicious. Like it is cover for an 2020 election interference planning meeting or something.

No way, Im sure it’s all above board with those two.

It’s all so dirty. Almost too much.

Also, this break between the end of the season and these finals is crazy. I guess a lot (most?) of Europe is still playing so it seems worse, but two weeks is still too long. It’s getting to me.

tenor.gif

Back