• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Anybody catch Graeme Souness saying that Tottenham don't "deserve" to be in the final?

If anybody knows anything about getting places that they didn't deserve on their merits, it would be Souness. Dude fails up more often than Bobby Martinez.

Comes on in the 65th minute, scores the game winner and then does the Crouch robot.

A boy can dream.

Something like that. I hope he doesn't force his way back into the starting lineup only to be 50% the entire game and hamper the attack. If he's not *there* yet, we need to start Lucas with Son and bring Harry on with 20-30 to go.

I always agree with the line of thought that if you have a maybe injured player then you start them so if they have to come off it only uses one sub instead of two. Obviously only applies to game changing superstars, not cases like when Lovren played five minutes then walked off.

Jose Antonio Reyes dead in a car crash. Man.

Super stoked to be at work right now and will probably be in the process of closing the library right at the end, barely able to pay attention. Loving life at the moment.

Super stoked to be at work right now and will probably be in the process of closing the library right at the end, barely able to pay attention. Loving life at the moment.

This might make you feel better. I was supposed to arrive in London this morning to meet my son. We were going to find a pub and watch the match. Instead, due to thunderstorms in RDU and subsequent east coast traffic holds, I missed my c
London connection in Boston. I'm sitting in the hotel bar waiting to head back out to the airport to catch a 7:50. Missing the entire first day of my short visit with my son including watching the match with him. Super stoked here as well.

Damn, sorry Buttermaker.

As expected XI for Liverpool, with the only real questions being Wijnaldum or Milner, and if you play Firmino from the start coming back from injury.

Alisson; Trent A-A, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane.

12 man benches for the final.

Spurs: Lloris; Trippier-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Rose; Winks-Sissoko; Eriksen-Dele-Son; Kane

Going for it with Kane and all three of those dudes behind him, I like it. Winks back as well, and those two are the two midfielders who can best handle Liverpool's press. This is going to be good, I think. Maybe not open, but intense.

Wondering if Mane kicked it at Sissoko's arm intentionally. He'd been pointing for a bit. Clever if so.

That was ugly. Both teams look like they're playing at altitude, hot temps, and like they haven't played in a month. Penalty was fortunate, if a "correct" call, I guess.

Back