• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

4052a09f1dca18961962515cd69afff8.jpg

Terrible match for a neutral. Always a penalty. Spurs had absolutely nothing in the attacking third. Congrats to Liverpool

Congrats to the mutants for winning a terrible fucking finally

The Gods smiled on you like no team ever before, we played you twice home and away, and in both matches you were utter shit.

There were probably ten different times I thought “shit, totty might score here” and I don’t think they got a single shot off on any of them. Horrible match, doesn’t matter, champions of Europe.

I was shaking with excitement but stopped 25 seconds into the match because... really? That's how it's going to be? Aside from a couple of moments of attacking flurries later in the game, I just kind of assumed nothing good would happen anyway.

I'm sort of glad Origi scored because losing that damned match 1-0 would have been so shitty.

His arm was stupidly parallel to the ground and the ball struck his arm. Then he lowered his arm and struck the ball again.

I honestly don't get the debate. That's a pen 10 times out of 10.
Lol it him him in the chest but, thankfully, Origi made that point moot

Congrats to the mutants for winning a terrible fucking finally

The Gods smiled on you like no team ever before, we played you twice home and away, and in both matches you were utter shit.
9cc2a49ac6766aa82df020821bed37b3.jpg

Hats off to Spurs for a great season. Pochetino is pure class and the club has a bright future imo.

Back