• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Spurs are severely lacking any real ideas in the final 3rd. Just nothing creative so far, which is surprising with Dele, Eriksen, and Son out there.

His arm was stupidly parallel to the ground and the ball struck his arm. Then he lowered his arm and struck the ball again.

I honestly don't get the debate. That's a pen 10 times out of 10.

I think it was a no-brainer penalty decision

Definitely the right call, I just thought it was in a gray area of maybe being too close, he doesn't make a movement towards the ball, his arm is just up for a while, and it hits the armpit area first before the rest of the arm. I don't think there is any debate, and they reviewed it, so cool.

This game is reinforcing one thing to me. Fuck Valverde and Barto. I can’t believe he’s coming back. Add Messi to the possible GOATs who should never have any say in roster and management decisions list along with Lebron, Jordan, Maradona, etc

Had to step away for a second, but Milner should have buried that shit. Jesus. Keeping them in it. I thought Son was going in right then. Great recovery from Van Dijk.

Liverpool are gassed and have Origi playing off Salah trying to thread through balls. Just have to hang on.

how in the fuck was he left so wide open in the area? dreadful defending

Número seis!!!! Kiss the cup bitchessssssss

i cant believe a one-footed mediocre player like jordan henderson is going to lift the European Cup all because BRodg made him captain years ago.

#ThoughtsAndPrayers to dv7 and Brasky during this difficult time

Congrats Liverpool bros! Ugly game but Pool clearly a better team on the year.

Would have love to have seen how that match goes without an unfortunate early pen but I wouldn't have predicted Spurs to win anyway.

Hell of an effort from Spurs, some pretty ugly stuff from both sides tonight, but Alisson (and Van Dijk) had to come up big there in the end, and that made the difference. Why you pay the big bucks. Whew, that was a slog.

Back