• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

so let me get this straight, Liverpool supporters and the club defended Suarez even though he racially abused someone and he returns the favor by celebrating a goal against them.

haha, that's pretty funny

How does Barcelona get away with the constant jersey pulls with no cautions? Coutinho did twice in 3 seconds to prevent the breakout.

How does Barcelona get away with the constant jersey pulls with no cautions? Coutinho did twice in 3 seconds to prevent the breakout.

d8adf33c8b7ce09ff35049cdcb863eea.jpg

That was some intense shit. What it’s all about, I love it. Suarez stretches and finishes, Mane stretches and knocks it over. Good stuff from both sides, with a little edge creeping in, too.

I think Milner’s legs may be gone. If Firmino has 45 in him, bring him in.

Still think Liverpool have a goal in them. Second half will be intense

Liverpool had the better chances it looked like. They will score. Barca need to knock in another goal or two to nullify the away goal

Wijnaldum isn’t doing much of anything in that spot. Firmino for Milner would be my choice. Wijnaldum back to his normal spot.

Back